Adam’s Handy Hands health and safety procedures I will be following when completing any work at your place. These are in place to keep you and me safe from potential covid-19 transmission.
- Will sanitise my hand before leaving my vehicle and entering your home.
- Will wear a mask while working inside your place at all times and may take it off when working outside.
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing.
- Use hand sanitiser after getting materials and before going back on site.
- Sanitise any hard surface I touch/put my tools down on inside your home using RTU non-rinse sanitiser.
These are the ways I will keep safe and control the spread of any covid-19 viruses to you and your family. I hope you keep safe and practise good hygiene and maintain good social distancing.
As I’m doing all this to keep myself, my family and you and your family from potentially spreading covid-19 germs I hope you let me know if you need to reschedule if you have any covid like symptoms of have come into contact with anyone with any symptoms.